I chose this photo of an explosion taken my Ashley Middleton, A.K.A. "Traumahawk", because that is what feels like is happening right now in my head because of too much work. I seriously need a day off! Getting back to the point, Flickr is an awesome website that is easy to use and free to sign up for. I love it. There are so many different photos on there that it is hard to not find something that you will like. After playing around with the website for a while I typed the word "explosion" into the Flickr search bar. It pulled up about a page's worth of photos from bomb detonations to abstract art. I really liked this one. Imagine taking this massive explosion and jam-cramming all into a human skull. That is my brain right now... Boom...
Here is the link to the web page that contains Traumahawk's photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/traumahawk/2721173557/in/photostream/

No comments:
Post a Comment